The price of the stay includes:
- 5 meals a day, ie breakfast, second breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. However, we encourage families to buy fruit or other healthy snacks that can be enjoyed in so-called. meanwhile.
- Hour of care provided by qualified staff which includes help with washing, dressing, grooming, feeding, walking, change nappy pants, etc.
- care practitioner if necessary, and all specialists if necessary, such as a neurologist, psychiatrist, otolaryngologist, surgeon, dermatologist, psychologist, psychotherapist, and others. Free for patients insured in the National Health Fund, positively verified by the system eWUŚ and who have made a declaration POS.
- nursing treatments - blood samples for testing, measuring sugar, blood pressure, treatment of pressure sores, bandages, probes, etc.
- physical therapy - physiotherapy, physical therapy, massage.
- bedding and clothes
- occupational therapy classes, walking, out on the town, etc.